(click above for full image)
is a modular patch bay for MIDI systems to simplify the task of connecting your MIDI devices together. Instead of having to sort out which MIDI cable is connected to what unit in the tangle of cables behind your rack of MIDI modules, or remember which channel a module is receiving on, with PatchWorker, once you define all the units in your MIDI system in the palette on the left side, you can then select the ones you want to use from the palette and patch them together on the canvas on the right side.
- route MIDI data between modules without needing to manually switch your cables around
- MIDI data can be filtered and transposed between modules, allowing you to easily create keyboard splits
- patches can be saved and recalled later, along with the programs your modules are currently set to
- for Windows, you need to have .NET 4.0 installed
- open source, written in C#
source code is available here