The Sonic Six
The Chromatic Suite provides the full spectrum of software you need for making a home recording
- a MIDI sequencer for composing and arranging your songs
- a MIDI patchbay for routing your sequence to MIDI sound modules
- so you can either play it back for practicing along with
- or send it to a rack of VST plugins to output the sequence as audio
- which you can record on a multitrack recorder and mix down to a single file
- then share the finished song with an audio file player
Put MIDI control at your fingertips
Electronic music has brought the promise of two things: sounds that are impossible to make with acoustic instruments, and the ability to control those sounds in ways that go beyond traditional means. For the first promise, we now have a cymbal sound that gets louder after it is struck or a trumpet sound that can be sustained forever. For the promise of increased control, once a musician's action (a key press, a drum hit, etc.) has been converted to MIDI data, it can manipulated in ways limited only by the musician's imagination.
The Commander Suite
is a series of PatchWorker plugins that offer you additional control over MIDI messages.
- Power Chord - a chord memorizer that lets you play back whole chords from a single input note
Bring your sounds to life!
With Audion you can create your own instrument and effect plugins